After scoring a modest hit with Hello Guru Prema Kosame, young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran is currently working on her maidenwood film, Natasarwabhouma. In a latest interview, Anupama has made several an revelation about how she derives inspiration to choose scripts.
“I get inspired by heroes. There’s a lot to learn from them. They are looking for innovative, different scripts within their stardom and image and are sacrificing a lot in the process. I am just being part of their passion. Whenever I sign a film, I ask myself only one thing – whether the film will help my career and if I can help the film with my presence,” said Anupama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive makeover for V
- Shocking censor certificate for NGK