After scoring a modest hit with Hello Guru Prema Kosame, young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran is currently working on her maidenwood film, Natasarwabhouma. In a latest interview, Anupama has made several an revelation about how she derives inspiration to choose scripts.
“I get inspired by heroes. There’s a lot to learn from them. They are looking for innovative, different scripts within their stardom and image and are sacrificing a lot in the process. I am just being part of their passion. Whenever I sign a film, I ask myself only one thing – whether the film will help my career and if I can help the film with my presence,” said Anupama.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Mega family actor as Allu Sirish’s dad
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a date
- Star cricketer’s wife opens up about her pregnancy
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat