A couple of days ago, rumors began circulating that young Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran had walked out of the much-awaited Karthikeya sequel. And the reason behind Anupama’s sudden exit was rumored to be the script and her character. Anupama reportedly didn’t find much importance to her character and decided to quit the project.
However, Kartikeya sequel’s director Chandoo Mondeti has rubbished these rumors. He clarified that Anupama is very much part of his film and that there is no truth in the ongoing speculations. Chandoo went on to say that the shooting will resume once the lockdown is lifted and the necessary permissions are in place. Nikhil is the male lead in the movie and Abhishek Pictures is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?