A couple of days ago, rumors began circulating that young Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran had walked out of the much-awaited Karthikeya sequel. And the reason behind Anupama’s sudden exit was rumored to be the script and her character. Anupama reportedly didn’t find much importance to her character and decided to quit the project.
However, Kartikeya sequel’s director Chandoo Mondeti has rubbished these rumors. He clarified that Anupama is very much part of his film and that there is no truth in the ongoing speculations. Chandoo went on to say that the shooting will resume once the lockdown is lifted and the necessary permissions are in place. Nikhil is the male lead in the movie and Abhishek Pictures is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun pays tributes to his first choreographer Saroj Khan
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya