Young Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made a super successful debut with the Mollywood blockbuster, Premam, in 2015. Later, in a career spanning 12 movies over 5 years, Anupama was seen in only one Malayalam flick, Jomonte Suvisheshangal. She mostly concentrated on her career in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada film industries.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Anupama revealed why she stayed away from Mollywood. “When Premam was up for release, I was pushed into giving a lot of interviews. Later, people realised that I had limited screen time and trolled me saying that I used the publicity for my personal growth. So I decided to sty away from Mollywood,” she said.
The actress currently has a couple of projects in Tollywood and a film each in Tamil and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue