Young Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made a super successful debut with the Mollywood blockbuster, Premam, in 2015. Later, in a career spanning 12 movies over 5 years, Anupama was seen in only one Malayalam flick, Jomonte Suvisheshangal. She mostly concentrated on her career in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada film industries.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Anupama revealed why she stayed away from Mollywood. “When Premam was up for release, I was pushed into giving a lot of interviews. Later, people realised that I had limited screen time and trolled me saying that I used the publicity for my personal growth. So I decided to sty away from Mollywood,” she said.
The actress currently has a couple of projects in Tollywood and a film each in Tamil and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?