Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran had three releases last year, Hello Guru Prema Kosame being her previous release. She successfully forayed into Sandalwood with the recent hit, Natasaarvabhowma. Meanwhile, her Telugu fans have been eagerly waiting for an announcement regarding her next film.
As per the latest reports, Anupama has signed the acclaimed Tamil psychological thriller Ratsasan’s remake as her next Telugu project. Anupama will be seen as a school teacher in the film, and she was quite excited about her role as she has not played a teacher’s role yet.
Young hero Bellamkonda Sai plays the male lead in the film which will be directed by Ramesh Varma of Ride and Veera fame. Young hero Havish Lakshman Koneru will be bankrolling the movie. Tamil composer Ghibran will compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts