Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran had three releases last year, Hello Guru Prema Kosame being her previous release. She successfully forayed into Sandalwood with the recent hit, Natasaarvabhowma. Meanwhile, her Telugu fans have been eagerly waiting for an announcement regarding her next film.
As per the latest reports, Anupama has signed the acclaimed Tamil psychological thriller Ratsasan’s remake as her next Telugu project. Anupama will be seen as a school teacher in the film, and she was quite excited about her role as she has not played a teacher’s role yet.
Young hero Bellamkonda Sai plays the male lead in the film which will be directed by Ramesh Varma of Ride and Veera fame. Young hero Havish Lakshman Koneru will be bankrolling the movie. Tamil composer Ghibran will compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake