Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran had three releases last year, Hello Guru Prema Kosame being her previous release. She successfully forayed into Sandalwood with the recent hit, Natasaarvabhowma. Meanwhile, her Telugu fans have been eagerly waiting for an announcement regarding her next film.
As per the latest reports, Anupama has signed the acclaimed Tamil psychological thriller Ratsasan’s remake as her next Telugu project. Anupama will be seen as a school teacher in the film, and she was quite excited about her role as she has not played a teacher’s role yet.
Young hero Bellamkonda Sai plays the male lead in the film which will be directed by Ramesh Varma of Ride and Veera fame. Young hero Havish Lakshman Koneru will be bankrolling the movie. Tamil composer Ghibran will compose the music.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next