Rakshasudu, the official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller Ratchasan, has given the much-needed boost to the film’s core cast and crew members who have been struggling with back-to-back debacles. The film’s heroine Anupama Parameswaran is no exception.
Anupama’s last four movies, Hello Guru Prema Kosame, Tej I Love You, Krishnarjuna Yudham and Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi, didn’t give her the expected success. After being absent during Rakshasudu’s promotions due to her Tamil projects, Anupama and the film’s director and producer interacted with the media recently.
Speaking at the press meet, Anupama expressed her happiness on Rakshasudu’s success and said that the film has given a new high to the entire crew. The young actress is currently shooting for Ninnu Kori’s Tamil remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic