Rakshasudu, the official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller Ratchasan, has given the much-needed boost to the film’s core cast and crew members who have been struggling with back-to-back debacles. The film’s heroine Anupama Parameswaran is no exception.
Anupama’s last four movies, Hello Guru Prema Kosame, Tej I Love You, Krishnarjuna Yudham and Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi, didn’t give her the expected success. After being absent during Rakshasudu’s promotions due to her Tamil projects, Anupama and the film’s director and producer interacted with the media recently.
Speaking at the press meet, Anupama expressed her happiness on Rakshasudu’s success and said that the film has given a new high to the entire crew. The young actress is currently shooting for Ninnu Kori’s Tamil remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?