Young Malayalam beauty Anupama Parameswaran’s last hit in Telugu was Rakshasudu. She went on to sign a biggie, Karthikeya 2, opposite Nikhil earlier this year. The film’s shooting has been stalled due to the lockdown.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Anupama will be teaming up with Nikhil yet another time. Apparently, Anupama is under consideration for the female lead role in Nikhil’s 18 Pages. The film will be directed by Surya Pratap Palnati and produced by Allu Aravind.
Initially, the makers had roped in Anu Emmanuel for the leading lady’s part. Whether Anupama will be replacing her or if the film features two heroines remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Noted Telugu actor Venugopal Kosuri passes away due to Covid-19 (Telugu version)
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Shocking buzz on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film