Phantom Films, popular Mumbai-based production house, has been dissolved as per the latest reports, much to the shock of entire Bollywood fraternity. The production house, which began in 2011, had Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane, Madhu Mantena and Vikas Bahl onboard, and together they had produced and directed some of the most acclaimed films and TV series in recent years.
Announcing the news that Phantom Films is going to be dissolved, Anurag Kashyap took to Twitter saying, “Phantom was a dream, a glorious one and all dreams come to an end . We did our best and we succeeded and we failed. But i know for sure we will come out of this stronger, wiser and will continue to pursue our dreams our own individual ways. We wish each other the best.”
In recent times, Phantom Films had produced Sacred Games, Ghoul, Manmarziyaan, Super 30, Queen, Lootera among many other films. It now remains to be seen what the future course of action of Anurag, Vikramaditya Motwane is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title