According to the latest rumours that we have heard, Anushka will not be seen in the first part of ‘Baahubali’ that is scheduled to release this summer. This news comes as a shocker as Anushka was expected to be a major attraction for the film. Apparently, the first part will focus exclusively on milk beauty Tamanna.
Our sources say that Anushka’s role is going to be in the second part of Baahubali, which will release a few months after the release of Baahubali Part 1. This should effectively put an end to rumours that have circulated about the two parts of Baahubali being clubbed together. No, the film is releasing in two parts as planned.
Shooting is over and the movie’s post-production work is going on at a super fast speed. Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero of the movie and Rana Daggubati is the villain. Ace director S.S. Rajamouli is directing this big budget project. Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda are producing the film on Arka Media.
Keeravani is the music director and Senthil Kumar is the cinematography head.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September