Anushka has finally joined the sets of her upcoming film in Gautham Menon’s direction. Currently, the film is being shot in Chennai and Anushka is shooting with the rest of the cast. Ajith is playing the lead role in this action entertainer.
Apparently, Anushka has decided to dub for herself for this film upon the insistence of Gautham Menon and the actress is busy brushing her skills in Tamil. In the past, she had acted in several films opposite Vijay, Suriya, Vikram and Vikram. And this untitled film in Gautham Menon’s direction will be her first film with Ajith. Harris Jayaraj is scoring the music and Dan Macarthur is the cinematographer.
Apart from this film, Anushka has also signed Rajinikanth’s next film in KS Ravikumar’s direction. In Telugu, she has Baahubali and Rudramadevi in the pipeline.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers