Anushka Shetty is one of the fewest actresses of the South Indian film industry who came a long way in her filmy career with a good stardom. She made her debut ten years ago with Puri Jaggannadh’s ‘Super’. After that,she acted in a fair number of Telugu and Tamil movies. She shared screens with almost all stars of the current generation. She appeared in few woman-centric movies as well. Her performance in ‘Arundati’ has set the tone for her dream career.
On the eve of completing a successful decade, she took to Facebook to thank her supporters. She posted, ’10 years to the day since I first faced the camera. I cannot believe its been 10 years since Super, my first film with Nagarjuna garu and Puri Jagannadh sir. It’s been a wonderful journey and I am thankful for all my lovely fans and friends – I would not be here without your support’.
Her current projects Baahubali and Rudhramadevi are gearing up release in this Summer.
- Prabhas files a court case
- Poll : Which aspect of Padi Padi Leche Manasu are you looking forward to?
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham & Padi Padi Leche Manasu For Free in Select Theaters in USA
- RGV all set to release Vennupotu song from Lakshmi’s NTR
- Talented heroine roped in for Pink remake