It’s well-known that star heroine Anushka has signed her next project, a horror thriller titled Silence. The film also had Madhavan playing the male lead. A majority of the film will be shot in the US and several Hollywood artistes and technicians will be part of the film.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Anushka will be essaying the role of a visual and hearing impaired woman in Silence. Apparently, Anushka has already begun prepping for her role and she has been interacting with the visual and hearing impaired challenged people and their students.
Popular writer-filmmaker Kona Venkat is bankrolling the project. Hemanth Madhukar is going to direct the film. The regular shooting will commence from January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?
- Allu Arjun busy acquiring a new talent