Anushka very rarely makes public appearances but today, she made an exception and attend an event conducted by Telangana police in Hyderabad. Star heroine, Anushka was invited as a chief guest to preside over the ‘She Pahi’ program launched by Hyderabad police.
Speaking at the event, Anushka praised the women cops in particular and said that every lady cop is a big star in herself. The star heroine also added that she was moved to tears when she saw women cops serving the people during lockdown leaving their families and kids at home.
The event was held in a grand manner and some of the top cops in Telugu states attended it. Anushka was last seen in Nishabdham and is yet to announce her new film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram’s runtime and pre-release business details
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter