Star heroine, Anushka has been under the scanner for her chubby looks which she attained for her film Size Zero. She put up a lot of weight for that film and had to thin down immediately for the second part of Baahubali 2.
The going was tough and Anushka is still trying to get into the right shape even to date. Recently, in an interview when she was asked as to why she put her career on risk by putting on so much weight, Anushka said that she loved the role and had no regrets working on the film even though things did not work out for her.
Anushka plays the main female lead in the second part and has been showcased quite wonderfully by director Rajamouli. She will once again start shooting for her new film Bhagmati which is touted to be a women-centric flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona