The latest buzz in Filmnagar is that Anushka has been roped in to play the female lead opposite Rana Daggubati in his upcoming project ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. The movie is going to be directed by Krish Jagarlamudi and the muhurtam shot is going to be filmed on December 14th. Some reports also indicate that the movie is going to have a mafia backdrop and Rana will portray a powerful character called Reddappa. An official confirmation is expected soon.
Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing this movie on First Frame banner.Rana is currently busy with Department and Naa Ishtam. This movie will be Krish’s third film after the critically acclaimed ‘Gamyam’ and ‘Vedam’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?
- Jr NTR joins Ram Charan on sets of RRR
- Suresh Babu reveals why he launched SP Music