Anushka, who dazzled viewers with a sterling performance in ‘Arundhati’, is all set to be seen as the legendary queen ‘Rudrama Devi’ in a new film that will be directed by Gunasekhar. The film will be made in 3D and Gunasekhar will produce the film on Guna Team Works banner. Music maestro Ilayaraja will score the tunes for this mythological film.
Director Gunasekhar says that the film will be India’s first historical stereoscopic 3D film and will feature special sets to portray the Kakatiya empire. The film has been under pre – production for a while now and this is the first official confirmation to come from Gunasekhar’s camp.
The project will be watched with keen interest as Rudrama Devi is a well known historical character among Telugu people and Anushka will be a good fit for the royal character.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today