Nag Ashwin’s Mahanati is turning out to be a big multi-starrer with some of the biggest stars in South India coming onboard. The film is a biopic of Mahanati Savitri; however, it’s said to be focusing on her lesser known side. While Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Savitri, Samantha will be playing another crucial role.
The latest buzz is that the makers are keen on approaching Anushka to play the role of Jamuna in this multi-starrer. However, the talks are said to be still in the initial phase and there’s no lack clarity about whether she’ll agree to do it or not.
Currently, Anushka is busy promoting Baahubali 2 and next, she’ll be seen in Bhagmati. More details about Mahanati are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?