The making video also gives us an idea about the extensive efforts being put in by the team for this film. Baahubali is expected to be one of the most expensive films ever produced in India and the production team is taking this quite seriously.
Prabhas and Anushka have been showcased in two making videos so far. The next video could be out on Rana Daggubati’s birthday in December.
Rajamouli is being assisted by his regular team for this project. Rama Rajamouli is taking care of the costumes while Keeravani is handling the music. Senthil is the cinematographer of the film and Peter Heins is the fight master. Baahubali is being produced by Arka Media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers