Undoubtedly, we can say that this is perhaps the best phase of Anushka’s career. She has a big release in Singam lined up this week and also has two plump movies in hand. Anushka has started shooting for Gunasekhar’s Rudramma Devi and is also busy preparing for her role in Bahubali.
Anushka is extremely busy juggling between two projects and is occupied with work related to both films. Interesting aspect is that Anushka will be playing roles of historic value and she is leaving no stone unturned for making them hugely successful. The last time Anushka played a powerful character was for Arundathi and will all know what effect she created with that film. Let’s wait and watch as to what hysteria she will create with these two films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics