The much awaited historic 3D drama, Rudramadevi, is all set to hit the screens on 9th October amidst huge expectations. As a part of the film’s promotions, the leading lady of the film, Anushka, launched the ‘Rudramadevi Collections’ at NAC Jewellers in Chennai. The exhibition displays all the jewellery adorned by Anushka in the film.
Produced and directed by Gunasekhar, Rudramadevi is a 70 plus crore spectacle and it will be releasing simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. High on technical values, Rudramadevi is expected to set yet another benchmark for high-standard filmmaking in Telugu Cinema.
Rana Daggubati, Allu Arjun, Prakash Raj, Nitya Menen, Catherine Tresa etc played crucial roles in the film, which has music composed by Ilayaraja.
- Chiranjeevi, Rajamouli laud Geetha Govindam
- Sunil’s blink and miss appearance in Aravinda Sametha teaser
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Vijay Deverakonda thanks three directors for unleashing his mania
- Aravinda Sametha’s teaser trends within no time