The much awaited historic 3D drama, Rudramadevi, is all set to hit the screens on 9th October amidst huge expectations. As a part of the film’s promotions, the leading lady of the film, Anushka, launched the ‘Rudramadevi Collections’ at NAC Jewellers in Chennai. The exhibition displays all the jewellery adorned by Anushka in the film.
Produced and directed by Gunasekhar, Rudramadevi is a 70 plus crore spectacle and it will be releasing simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. High on technical values, Rudramadevi is expected to set yet another benchmark for high-standard filmmaking in Telugu Cinema.
Rana Daggubati, Allu Arjun, Prakash Raj, Nitya Menen, Catherine Tresa etc played crucial roles in the film, which has music composed by Ilayaraja.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant