Anushka and Madhavan are all set to team up for an upcoming thriller to be directed by Hemanth Madhukar. The film is reportedly titled as “Silence” and rumours are abuzz that Anushka will be playing a character who is both deaf and mute.
Most part of the film is going to be shot in US, and the team is expected to start shooting from late January onwards. Kona Venkat and People Media Factory are going to jointly produce the film.
Madhavan was last seen in Savyasachi, whereas Anushka has been on a long break to focus on her well-being. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run