When it comes to remunerations, it looks like ‘old is gold’ for the Telugu Film Industry. A report was published today in a leading Telugu daily about the remunerations of our heroines and heading the list were Anushka and Nayanatara. The report says that these two actresses charge about 1.15 Crores per film.
Kajal, Ileana and Tamanna are close behind at about 1 Crore per movie, followed by Samantha and Trisha at about Rs 80 Lakhs. Shruti Haasan and Tapsee, who have not made too much of an impact recently are the 50- 60 lakhs figure. This sure is an interesting breakup and it goes to show where our heroines stand with respect to commercial potential.
- Star daughter gets super tense
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend
- Chiru’s night out for Sye Raa
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film