Actress Anushka Shetty, who was last seen in Nishabdham, made a rare public appearance. She visited the famous Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple in the Pattiseema region in Polavaram, West Godavari district. She offered special prayers to the god.
Anushka was accompanied by her good friend Prashanti Tipirneni, the costume designer who worked on Baahubali and also produced HIT and Awe. They reached the temple on a boat. A few pictures of Anushka and her friends visiting the temple are going viral on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success