Star heroine Anushka essayed the role of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, a film on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. In fact, Anushka’s role has set the mood right for the film.
This evening, Anushka took to Instagram and posted a thank you note to Sye Raa’s producer Ram Charan, Chiranjeevi and director Surender Reddy for making her a part of the movie. “I have just done my part for their noble cause of celebrating this unsung hero,” Anushka said. The actress also thanked her fans and audiences for their unconditional love and support since the film’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now
- Review : Meka Suri 2 – Works in bits and pieces
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule