Reigning queen of southern cinema Anushka received two back-to-back jolts this summer in the form of S3 and Om Namo Venkatesaya, which released on the same day. The actress was criticized for her plump figure in both these films.
Looks like this made Anushka to plan her future releases carefully. The actress will have two releases this summer. While Baahubali is slated for an April end release, Bhagmati, which is just a week away from its completion, is now scheduled to hit the screens on August 11th, leaving a huge gap between both the films.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong