Reigning queen of southern cinema Anushka received two back-to-back jolts this summer in the form of S3 and Om Namo Venkatesaya, which released on the same day. The actress was criticized for her plump figure in both these films.
Looks like this made Anushka to plan her future releases carefully. The actress will have two releases this summer. While Baahubali is slated for an April end release, Bhagmati, which is just a week away from its completion, is now scheduled to hit the screens on August 11th, leaving a huge gap between both the films.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic