Reigning queen of southern cinema Anushka received two back-to-back jolts this summer in the form of S3 and Om Namo Venkatesaya, which released on the same day. The actress was criticized for her plump figure in both these films.
Looks like this made Anushka to plan her future releases carefully. The actress will have two releases this summer. While Baahubali is slated for an April end release, Bhagmati, which is just a week away from its completion, is now scheduled to hit the screens on August 11th, leaving a huge gap between both the films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Mahesh Babu supports Prakash Raj’s cause