Remember Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, 2006 released stylish cop drama. Starring Kamal Haasan and Jyothika in the lead roles the film was even dubbed in Telugu as Raghavan. Gautham Menon had directed the film.
Now, the latest update is that Gautham is planning a sequel for the film. What is even more interesting is that star heroine Anushka is under consideration for the female lead’s role. Anushka had already worked in Gautam Menon’s direction.
An official confirmation regarding the same will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda