Remember Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, 2006 released stylish cop drama. Starring Kamal Haasan and Jyothika in the lead roles the film was even dubbed in Telugu as Raghavan. Gautham Menon had directed the film.
Now, the latest update is that Gautham is planning a sequel for the film. What is even more interesting is that star heroine Anushka is under consideration for the female lead’s role. Anushka had already worked in Gautam Menon’s direction.
An official confirmation regarding the same will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?