Anushka is a busy bee these days, although she has successfully avoided being in limelight for a long time. Last month, she was busy shooting for Prabhas’ upcoming film Mirchi and later she joined the sets of Karthi starrer Alex Pandian to wrap up the remaining portion of her part. Currently, she’s in Ramoji Film City where she’s shooting for Selvaraghavan’s upcoming bilingual film Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu. Arya is playing the lead role in this film.
The film is being simultaneously shot in Tamil as Irandam Ulagam. Earlier this year, the film was extensively shot in Georgia and there’s a lot of buzz about the film’s concept ever since Selvaraghavan claimed that he has managed to make the film when everyone else told him that it was impossible. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film and Harris Jayaraj is composing the music. The film is likely to release in early 2013. Anushka will soon be seen in Mirchi which is slated for release on January 11, 2013 and she recently agreed to play the lead role in Gunasekhar’s upcoming period film Rudrama Devi.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?