Anushka is a busy bee these days, although she has successfully avoided being in limelight for a long time. Last month, she was busy shooting for Prabhas’ upcoming film Mirchi and later she joined the sets of Karthi starrer Alex Pandian to wrap up the remaining portion of her part. Currently, she’s in Ramoji Film City where she’s shooting for Selvaraghavan’s upcoming bilingual film Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu. Arya is playing the lead role in this film.
The film is being simultaneously shot in Tamil as Irandam Ulagam. Earlier this year, the film was extensively shot in Georgia and there’s a lot of buzz about the film’s concept ever since Selvaraghavan claimed that he has managed to make the film when everyone else told him that it was impossible. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film and Harris Jayaraj is composing the music. The film is likely to release in early 2013. Anushka will soon be seen in Mirchi which is slated for release on January 11, 2013 and she recently agreed to play the lead role in Gunasekhar’s upcoming period film Rudrama Devi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject
- Shruthi Haasan roped in for international series
- Chiranjeevi is 24/7 into Sye Raa now