Bollywood star actress Anushka Sharma, who came in front of the camera after giving birth to her baby girl, has taken a crucial decision on her film career.
The actress took to her Instagram handle and announced that she is no more a part of her production house, Clean Slate Filmz. Anushka has revealed that she wanted to concentrate on acting first and that’s why she has decided to step away from CSF. The proud producer also announced that her brother, Karnesh Ssharma will take care of the banner.
Anushka Sharma is currently busy shooting for her next Chakda Xpress, a biopic on former Indian cricketer Jhulan Goswami. She also has another couple of projects in her kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office
- Shahid Kapoor’s Jersey locks its OTT release date
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata passes the Monday test in Nizam
- Latest: Prabhas’ Salaar gets its official Twitter handle