Thanks to the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise across the country, Anushka Shetty, who played Devasena in the 2-part franchise, is now a huge star even in the NorthernIndia.
It is well-known that Anushka was supposed to make her Bollywood debut way back in 2014. The film, titled Juvenile, and to be directed by E Nivas, was put on hold ever since due to unknown reasons.
Now, Bollywood tabloids are reporting that Anushka may be replaced by another actress, while there is no clarity over the film’s launch date.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success