Thanks to the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise across the country, Anushka Shetty, who played Devasena in the 2-part franchise, is now a huge star even in the NorthernIndia.
It is well-known that Anushka was supposed to make her Bollywood debut way back in 2014. The film, titled Juvenile, and to be directed by E Nivas, was put on hold ever since due to unknown reasons.
Now, Bollywood tabloids are reporting that Anushka may be replaced by another actress, while there is no clarity over the film’s launch date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next