For the last couple of weeks, star heroine Anushka has been undergoing treatment for backache at a couple of spas in Coimbatore and Kerala. Anushka reportedly wanted the pain to heal through natural measures rather than opting for a surgery.
As per the latest reports, Anushka’s rejuvenation therapy will conclude soon and the actress will return to Hyderabad to kick-start promotions for her upcoming modern day thriller, Bhaagamathie. The film is slated to open in cinemas on January 26.
Pilla Jamindar fame Ashok has directed Bhaagamathie, while UV Creations banner has bankrolled it. Malayalam stars Unni Mukundan and Jayaram play important roles in the movie. Bhaagamathie will also release in Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha