For the last couple of weeks, star heroine Anushka has been undergoing treatment for backache at a couple of spas in Coimbatore and Kerala. Anushka reportedly wanted the pain to heal through natural measures rather than opting for a surgery.
As per the latest reports, Anushka’s rejuvenation therapy will conclude soon and the actress will return to Hyderabad to kick-start promotions for her upcoming modern day thriller, Bhaagamathie. The film is slated to open in cinemas on January 26.
Pilla Jamindar fame Ashok has directed Bhaagamathie, while UV Creations banner has bankrolled it. Malayalam stars Unni Mukundan and Jayaram play important roles in the movie. Bhaagamathie will also release in Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie