Anushka, one of the most sought after actresses down south for female titular roles, has had a heavy 2015 with three of the biggest films of her career, Baahubali, Rudhramadevi and Size Zero, releasing within a gap of 4 months. Anushka worked extremely hard for these three films over the past three years.
However, Anushka now wants a total break from playing such intensely challenging roles for a while. In her latest interview, Anushka said that she is looking forward to playing a typical heroine’s role in Suriya’s upcoming film, Singam 3, in which she will also share the screen space with Shruti Haasan.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan