Anushka, one of the most sought after actresses down south for female titular roles, has had a heavy 2015 with three of the biggest films of her career, Baahubali, Rudhramadevi and Size Zero, releasing within a gap of 4 months. Anushka worked extremely hard for these three films over the past three years.
However, Anushka now wants a total break from playing such intensely challenging roles for a while. In her latest interview, Anushka said that she is looking forward to playing a typical heroine’s role in Suriya’s upcoming film, Singam 3, in which she will also share the screen space with Shruti Haasan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev to team up with Nithiin
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled