After a lot of suspense, the makers of Nishabdham finally sold their film to Amazon Prime and will be premiered on the 2nd of October. The trailer was released yesterday and it won decent applause from social media.
But the hype the film had during the time of release is missing completely. As the film was delayed multiple times, things have bogged down for the film a bit.
So, the only option left for the makers is to bring Anushka back and get her to promote the film. Only then things will bounce back and the film will get its designated reach is the talk in the industry. Will Anushka brave Corona and promote the film in the days to come, only time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra trailer packs a punch
- Bigg Boss 4-Today’s nominations are going to be really interesting
- Latest OTT platform’s debut film gets a release date
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor