In the movie, Anushka will be seen in the role of Krishnamma and according to the latest reports, the actress will be sporting four different looks in the movie. Apparently, for one of her looks as Goda Devi, the makers stitched together a 25 meter long saree.
Even some of Anushka’s accessories were bought from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity