In the movie, Anushka will be seen in the role of Krishnamma and according to the latest reports, the actress will be sporting four different looks in the movie. Apparently, for one of her looks as Goda Devi, the makers stitched together a 25 meter long saree.
Even some of Anushka’s accessories were bought from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections