Around a month ago, Anushka’s yet another heroine-centric film, Bhagamati, was launched in a low-key affair. The film, a high budget drama, is being directed by Ashok, the director of Nani’s Pilla Jamindar. The regular shooting of Bhagamati has kicked off already.
According to a latest update, Bhagamati will be made as a bilingual and it will be shot simultaneously in Tamil as well. Most of Anushka’s recent films were made as Telugu-Tamil bilinguals as the actress commands a huge fan following in both these industries.
UV Creations is the production house behind this project. Malayalam star Jayaram will play a crucial role in the film.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage