It’s been a while since we’ve seen Anushka Shetty on the big screen. It was almost a year ago when Bhaagamathie released much to a unanimously positive response, marking one of the hits in 2018. And now, as she is set to begin work on her next, Silence, which will go to sets in March, we hear she’s going to have Hollywood co-star.
Kill Bill actor Michael Madsen will be seen as the prime antagonist in the film which will be shot in the US for a major part. Apparently, he has given his nod only recently.
To be directed by Hemanth Madhukar, the film starts Madhavan as the male lead. Kona Venkat jointly produces this flick with People Media Factory.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity