Mahanati and NTR are the two most talked about biopics in recent times. Mahanati is a biopic on legendary yesterday heroine Savithri and it released a few days ago to rave reviews. On the other hand, all eyes are on NTR, Balakrishna’s much-awaited biopic on his father, legendary thespian and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao.
Interestingly, even Andhra Pradesh chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu seems to have been smitten by the biopics of the two iconic actors Telugu Cinema ever witnessed.
Chandrababu, who heard some good things about Mahanati, reportedly enquired his cabinet ministers about the movie. Even some ministers who have seen the movie talked quite high about it.
The CM and his ministers also discussed about NTR, the biopic on TDP’s founder president NT Ramarao, and wished that the movie will match up to NTR’s towering legacy.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next