The Andhra Pradesh Film Chamber of Commerce may soon have a name change. As per the reports, the decision will be taken during the APFCC’s general body meeting which will take place in Vijayawada today. Apparently, the members are planning to replace the Andhra Pradesh Film Chamber of Commerce with Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce.
APFCC has been planning to change its name for the last one year ever since the state division. The meeting will be held in Vijayawada following the protests by Telangana film producers in Hyderabad, who have been opposing the chamber’s decision to change the name to Telugu.
Apparently, the APFCC has decided on this name change since it represents the film industries in both the Telugu speaking states.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script