In a huge sigh of relief to the Tollywood producers, the Telugu film unions strike has been called off until further notice. Several big budget movies like Temper, I and Gopala Gopala have been planned for a grand Sankranthi release. While Shankar’s ‘I’ has its post production work going on, both Temper and Gopala Gopala still had several shooting days left to be able to see a Pongal release. Now that the strike has been called off, the shootings can restart and we are going to witness a festive Sankranthi season this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films