In a huge sigh of relief to the Tollywood producers, the Telugu film unions strike has been called off until further notice. Several big budget movies like Temper, I and Gopala Gopala have been planned for a grand Sankranthi release. While Shankar’s ‘I’ has its post production work going on, both Temper and Gopala Gopala still had several shooting days left to be able to see a Pongal release. Now that the strike has been called off, the shootings can restart and we are going to witness a festive Sankranthi season this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kanika Kapoor’s fifth COVID-19 test turns negative
- King Khan offers personal office to Mumbai’s municipal corporation
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief