It is a known fact that the AP government changed the ticket prices of Vakeel Sab during its release time. This move did not go well with many and several producers requested the government to get back to the normal ticket pricing.
Now, the news is that the AP government has done away with the ticket prices and has got back to normal pricing. But they still will have control over the prices and can change the pricing depending on time and films.
With this welcome move, the makers are happy and as the AP government has allowed for theatres to open from tomorrow, we need to see how many films will release in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?