It is a known fact that controversial critic, Kathi Mahesh was badly injured in a car accident in the Nellore district a few days back. His whole eye and face were damaged and Mahesh is now getting treated at the Chennai Appollo hospitals.
Two major face and eye surgeries were done on Kathi Mahesh and he is out of danger but is yet to regain his senses. A lot of money has gone into his treatment in the last few days.
So, to help him out, YS Jagan and the AP government have come forward and donated 17 lakhs towards his hospital expenses. This is a great gesture and will surely be helpful to Mahesh. Let’s hope that he makes a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number