The Telangana government is helping the film industry in a big way and things have been quite special ever since the lockdown has been announced in the state.
The industry heads also met KCR in the last few days and spoke at length about the industry and its problems. KCR personally listened to them and promised that full support will be given in the days to come.
Seeing this, the talk now is that the AP government has also made key decisions and is planning to take special initiatives for the industry to come to AP and shoot their films.
Some good plans are being made and the likes of YS Jagan is going to meet Chiranjeevi and a few others soon to discuss the future prospects of Telugu film shoots in AP in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi