It’s well-known that the Andhra Pradesh government had sought numero uno director Rajamouli’s expert opinion in finalizing the Amaravati designs. Rajamouli had already met a couple of state ministers and the CRDA officials in this regard.
This morning, AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu met the representatives of Norman Foster, the world renowned architect who is designing several key government buildings in the Amaravati capital city.
Chandrababu felt that the exterior designs of a few buildings needed more finesse, and advised the CRDA officials to fly Rajamouli to London on September 30th. Rajamouli and the CRDA officials will meet Norman Foster and lock the final designs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here