In the view of the roll out of the GST from July 1st, several state governments have issued GOs, putting a cap on movie ticket rates. According to the latest reports, the Andhra Pradesh government is all set to hike the movie ticket rates.
The AP government has reportedly decided to increase the tickets as follows:
Single Screens: Rs.100 (Rs.75 earlier)
Multiplexes: Rs.200 for all classes (Rs.150 earlier) and Rs.300 for Recliners (Rs.250 earlier). The latest decision was made after a thorough consultation with the Finance, Home and Revenue officials. A GO is expected to be notified soon.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date