In the view of the roll out of the GST from July 1st, several state governments have issued GOs, putting a cap on movie ticket rates. According to the latest reports, the Andhra Pradesh government is all set to hike the movie ticket rates.
The AP government has reportedly decided to increase the tickets as follows:
Single Screens: Rs.100 (Rs.75 earlier)
Multiplexes: Rs.200 for all classes (Rs.150 earlier) and Rs.300 for Recliners (Rs.250 earlier). The latest decision was made after a thorough consultation with the Finance, Home and Revenue officials. A GO is expected to be notified soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19