In the view of the roll out of the GST from July 1st, several state governments have issued GOs, putting a cap on movie ticket rates. According to the latest reports, the Andhra Pradesh government is all set to hike the movie ticket rates.
The AP government has reportedly decided to increase the tickets as follows:
Single Screens: Rs.100 (Rs.75 earlier)
Multiplexes: Rs.200 for all classes (Rs.150 earlier) and Rs.300 for Recliners (Rs.250 earlier). The latest decision was made after a thorough consultation with the Finance, Home and Revenue officials. A GO is expected to be notified soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar turns emotional at Raju Gari Gadhi 3 meet
- Vijay Devarakonda wants this star to be in Terminator series
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer