In a welcome move, the Andhra Pradesh government announced a list of freebies in terms of location expenses which will be a huge relief to all the filmmakers who are already reeling under the after effects of the 2 month long lockdown. The government followed the list of directives proposed by the Andhra Pradesh State Film, TV and Theatre Development Corporation (APSFTVTDC) and amended the 2006 G.O.
The latest G.O. will introduce the long-pending demand of the Single Window System, facilitating a smooth process for filmmakers to seek permissions for shooting in various locations across Andhra Pradesh. With the implementation of the new G.O., filmmakers need to pay a refundable caution deposit and the money will be refunded soon after the completion of the shooting.
The government has categorised the public locations under the corporation and municipality limits into 3 categories. While the producers pay a caution deposit of Rs 15,000 per day in category 1, they will be paying Rs 10,000 and Rs 5,000 respectively to shoot in 2nd and 3rd categories respectively. The above freebies can be availed once the permissions for shooting are given after the lockdown period ends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release