The Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) elections are scheduled to be held on October 10. While both Prakash Raj and Vishnu Manchu’s panels are trying to create a lot of buzz with striking statements against each other, there are also several stars who are just not interested in the elections.
And even the Andhra Pradesh government is least interested in MAA elections, says AP minister Perni Nani. “Neither the Andhra Pradesh government nor the YSRCP and even CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy are interested in MAA elections. We don’t have anything to do with the MAA elections,” the Minister of I&B told the media.
Perni Nani’s latest comments gain prinence as they come days after the AP government’s conflict with actor-politician Pawan Kalyan and the following high-profile meeting between Nani and film industry bigwigs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label