As per latest reports, the government of Andhra Pradesh has taken a big call on occupancy in cinema halls in the state.
Reportedly, the government is planning to permit 100% occupancy in cinema halls across the state starting from the 14th of October.
If AP government actually permits full occupancy in cinema halls, it could greatly boost the box office prospects of Dussehra releases like Maha Samudram and Most Eligible Bachelor. These films are up for release on the 14th and 15th October respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway