NTR and Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha is all set for a grand release on October 11. The film is being released in a record number of screens across the twin Telugu states and overseas. Thanks to the positive buzz and craze for the NTR-Trivikram combo, Aravindha Sametha is expected to rake in NTR’s career best openings this Dasara festive season.
Now, the latest update is that the Andhra Pradesh government has given a special permission to hike Aravindha Sametha’s ticket rates to Rs 200 in a few districts for a few days. Furthermore, a minimum of 5 shows, and if possible a 6th additional show, will be held on each day throughout the extended first weekend.
Needless to say that Aravindha Sametha’s first 4-day collections will be humongous, thanks to the above provision. Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more exciting updates on the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020