NTR and Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha is all set for a grand release on October 11. The film is being released in a record number of screens across the twin Telugu states and overseas. Thanks to the positive buzz and craze for the NTR-Trivikram combo, Aravindha Sametha is expected to rake in NTR’s career best openings this Dasara festive season.
Now, the latest update is that the Andhra Pradesh government has given a special permission to hike Aravindha Sametha’s ticket rates to Rs 200 in a few districts for a few days. Furthermore, a minimum of 5 shows, and if possible a 6th additional show, will be held on each day throughout the extended first weekend.
Needless to say that Aravindha Sametha’s first 4-day collections will be humongous, thanks to the above provision. Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more exciting updates on the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life