After the Telangana government, even the Andhra Pradesh government has granted permission to hike the ticket rates for the upcoming Sankranthi releases. The move will hugely benefit Sarileru Neekevvaru, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, Darbar and Entha Manchivaadavuraa. Especially, the Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun starrers are expected to open with record collections on the 11th and 12th respectively.
While the single screens in AP can increase the ticket rates upto Rs 200, the multiplexes can raise the rates upto Rs 250. Apparently, the final call on the ticket rates is up to the distributors of the respective movies. On the other hand, the singles screens and multiplexes in Telangana will charge upto Rs 150 and Rs 200 respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best