Prabhas’ Saaho and Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa are the two most prestigious biggies to come out from Tollywood on August 30 and October 2 respectively. Both the movies are made with staggering budgets, placing them among the costliest movies ever made in India.
While Saaho is mounted on a budget of Rs 350 crores, nearly Rs 250 crores have been spent on Sye Raa. To recover their mind-boggling investments, the producers of Saaho and Sye Raa are said to have together approached the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for help.
Apparently, both the respective state governments are thinking of issuing a GO, allowing the hike in the ticket rates for both the movies to a never before Rs 500 for a week. The governments are believed to be considering this hike to prevent the black ticket mafia which will be rampant within the first week of both the movies.
Apart from the price hike, a request for permission to allow 2 additional shows before 10 AM have been papered by Saaho makers to the AP and Telangana governments. Needless to say, both Saaho and Sye Raa will set the box-offices on fire once the necessary permissions are in place and the movies open to positive response.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood makers start approaching Miss India fame Sini Shetty
- Decent runtime locked for Prithviraj’s Kaduva
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event