Apollo Hospitals, where hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently undergoing treatment following a bike accident that occurred yesterday, has issued a fresh bulletin on the actor’s health condition. The hospital authorities informed that Sai’s vitals are stable.
Furthermore, the bulletin reveals that no internal bleeding was found and that the actor is responding well to the treatment. Also, doctors will take a call on the surgery of Sai’s collarbone fracture in the next 24 hours.
Earlier today, the hospital authorities revealed in a bulletin that Sai was on ventilator in the ICU.
Articles that might interest you:
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government