AR Murugadoss’ upcoming political thriller Sarkar, starring Vijay and Keerthy Suresh, is one of the most awaited Tamil films of the year. The thumping response which the film’s first look received is proof enough of the hype surrounding the project.
Now, the latest buzz is that Murugadoss is planning to shoot Vijay’s introduction song in Las Vegas. Apparently, Vijay will be seen as a businessman in the film and the song will be shot in several locales across Vegas on Vijay. Needless to say, it is expected to be one of the most stylish songs in Vijay’s career.
The film is being produced by Sun Pictures and the makers are planning to release the film this Diwali.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success